Avocadomousse with red berries
- 1 avocado
- 2 egg-whites
- 125 gr red berries
- 4 tblspoon agave syrop
- 1/4 juice of a lemon
- Beat the two egg-whites into foam.
- Cut the avocado into two, take off peel and pit and cut into pieces. Add the avocado pieces together with the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons agave syrup in the cutter and mix to a smooth mass.
- Gently mix the avocado under the egg-white foam and put in the fridge for a while.
- Remove the red berries from the stalk and combine with 2 tablespoons agave syrup in the cutter. (Note: red berries may be sour, try first and if you want to add extra agave syrup, now is the moment). Put the berry pulp into a fine sieve and push the juice through the sieve with the back of a tablespoon. The idea is that all the seeds and skin remain in the sieve.
- Remove the avocado mousse from the fridge, put it in a spray bag or spoon directly into the dessert glass. Divide some berry juice around the mousse. If you do not serve it immediately, close the glass well with household foil so that the avocado can not discolor.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >