Green bean salad with tomato and roasted potatoes
- 250 gr green beans
- 3 potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tblsp chives fresh
- 1 tsp spicy red pepper powder
- 50 gr spicy bread crumbs
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- 125 gr greek yogurt
- 1 tblsp dragon
- black pepper and seasalt
- 50 gr pine nuts
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes of 2×2 cm. Mix the olive oil with the spicy paprika powder, pepper, salt and dragon. Divide this herb oil over the potatoes. (This is best with your hands). Spread them in an oven dish and sprinkle the bread crumbs over it. Distribute well. Put in a preheated oven at 180º for 40 minutes.
- Cut the ends of the beans and divide them into 3-4 cm pieces. Boil the beans, pour them through a sieve and let them cool.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut out the hard part and divide the tomatoes into small cubes. Sice the onion into small pieces.
- When the potatoes are grilled in the oven, let them cool first.
- Roast the pine nuts into a pan on the fire. I do this without the addition of oil. When the pine nuts are heated, oil is already released. Move regularly.
- On a large serving bowl, lay the beans, the tomato cubes and the potato cubes. On this the sliced onion, chives and pine nuts. Finish with Greek yogurt , pepper and salt. (If the children do not like the dressing of Greek yogurt, I add 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise to the yoghurt).
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >