Chicory salad with cray fish and pomegranate
- champagne coupe glasses
- 2 pieces chicory Belgian andive
- 1 handfull lamb's lettuce
- 1 handfull arugula
- 2 tblspoon pomegranate seeds
- 10 cray fish
- 2 tea spoon capers
- 1 tea spoon fish eggs trout or salmon eggs
- 3 tbl spoon honey liquid
- 2 tea spoon grain mustard
- 1 tbl spoon olive oil
- 1 tea spoon rice vinegar
- 2 tea spoon chives
- salt and pepper
- First we make the dressing:Stir together the liquid honey, grain mustard, olive oil and rice vinegar. Season a little with salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicory into fine slices. Mix ¾ of the dressing with the chicory and capers. (The capers are optional, omit them if you're not a fan)
- Fill the bottom of the glasses with a mixture of the arugula and lamb's lettuce. Spoon a lot of the chicory mixture on top.
- Divide the crayfish among the glasses as well as the pomegranate seeds and the fish eggs. Drizzle over the rest of the dressing and finish with some finely chopped chives.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >