Raspberry yogurt with toppings and honey
- 350 gr strawberries fresh
- 250 gr coconut yogurt or greek
- 2 tbl spoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tbl spoon sesame seeds
- 2 tbl spoon chopped almonds
- 1 tbl spoon chia seeds
- 4 tbl spoon liquid honey
- a few mint leaves
- Rinse the raspberries. Mix 250 gr fresh raspberries with the yogurt. When mixed, the raspberries break and the flavors will mix with the yogurt. I don't mix too long so that there are still bits in the yogurt.
- Divide this mixture between two plates or bowls.Divide the toppings such as sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and chopped almonds also between the two plates.
- Finally, drizzle each plate with two tablespoons of honey and finish with a few leaves of fresh mint.
- A fresh breakfast that doesn't require a lot of work. Just make sure you have enough choice of seeds and nuts in your pantry or make your own muesli…
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >