Greek salad with sweet yellow pepper
High summer temperatures … what tastes better than a fresh Greek salad?
- 150 gr cucumber little cucumbers
- 200 gr tomatoes cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 yellow sweet pepper
- 50 gr black olives seedless
- 100 gr feta cheese Greek cheese
- 2 tspoon oregano
- 2 tblspoon olive oil
- black pepper and seasalt
- Rinse all the vegetables under running water. Cut the cucumber into cubes or slices. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the red onion into half moon shape. Cut some olives into rings and add the other as a whole. Cut the yellow pepper into cubes of 1.5 x 1.5 cm or in rings.
- Put all the vegetables into a mixing bowl and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of oregano. Seazon with black pepper and sea salt. Arrange the salad on a plate. Break some of the feta cheese and crumble over the salad. The rest of it, just put on top of the salad. Sprinkle the rest of the oregano as well as the olive oil over the feta … ready!
Easy to prepare, fresh and healthy! Let the summer begin…
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Leave a Reply