Tagliatelle pasta with salmon, spinach and saffron
- frying pan
- cooking pot
- 400 gr tagliatelle
- 400 gr salmon fresh
- 300 gr spinach fresh
- 3 leek
- ½ onion
- 1 bulb garlic
- 10 tomates cherry
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 1 cube vegetable broth
- 8 gr saffron
- 3 tbl spoon olive oil
- 2 tbl spoon chives chopped
- salt and pepper
- Fry the salmon briefly in a pan and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180º.Remove the garlic from its membrane and place it in an oven dish together with the cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with some oil and put in the oven at 180º for 15 minutes.
- Cut the leek and onion into small pieces. Put a tablespoon of oil in a pan and sauté the leek, onion and spinach until it has completely wilted. Add the coconut milk and the vegetable stock cube. Heat and mix well. Add the saffron and mix, turn off the heat. Taste and add a little more seasoning if necessary. Cut the baked salmon into pieces and mix it with the sauce.
- In a large pot, put 2 liters of water together with a pinch of salt and one tablespoon of olive oil. Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the package.Place it in a sieve to allow the water to drain.
- Heat the pan with the coconut milk and vegetables and mix in the tagliatelle. Spoon onto the plates and place a few cherry tomatoes on each plate, garlic and finish with the shredded chives.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >