Vegan chocolate brownie
- 120 gr flour can be almond flour or regular pastry flour
- 225 gr chocolate melted, vegan and pure or ordinary dark chocolate
- 100 ml almond milk
- 3 tblspoon maple sirope
- 3 tblspoon coconut oil
- 3 tblspoon cacao powder
- 10 gr baking powder
- 1 pinch bicarbonaat zout
- 2 tspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tblspoon chopped cocos
- 2 tblspoon chopped peanuts
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix well. (Flour, baking powder, bicarbonate, cocoa powder, chopped nuts, grated coconut) Melt the chocolate “au bain marie”.
- In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients (melted chocolate, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, milk). Mix well.
- Add both mixtures together and if the dough is too dry add a little milk.
- Take a baking tin (I had a cake tin of 30 x 10 cm) and put a sheet of baking paper in it. Divide the dough over the mold. Bake for 25 minutes at 180º
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and sprinkle the top with some extra ground coconut. Cut the brownie into pieces. Serve warm with a little bit of vegan vanilla ice cream.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >