- 250 ml vegetable broth
- 3 tblsp peas can be frozen
- 3 tblsp broccoli small flowers
- 2 tblsp yellow bell pepper little cubes
- 2 tblsp red sweet pepper little cubes
- 1 tblsp onion
- 1 tblsp olive oil to wok
- salt and pepper
- mix of fresh herbs if wanted
- 6 little donut shaped dishes can be a baking trail with donut shapes
- Cut the broccoli flowers as small as possible. Cut the peppers and onion into very small cubes. Put a tablespoon of olive oil in a wok pan and wok all the vegetables (broccoli, peas, peppers and onions) for five minutes. Season with pepper and salt.
- Bring the vegetable stock to boil and add the stir-fried vegetables. Dissolve the agar agar in three tablespoons of water and stir with the vegetables. Let everything simmer gently on a low heat and keep stirring. Turn off the heat. If desired, you can now add the finely chopped fresh herbs. (example: parsley or chives) Seazon if necessary.
- Divide the vegetables and stock over the six molds and put them in the refrigerator. Let them become firm during several hours. I make them one day before so they can firm up during the night.
- To take them with me I put a few lettuce leaves in a lunch box, on top of that the donut and cover again with lettuce. Tasty
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >