Watermelon soup, deliciously summery and refreshing
- ½ watermelon big size
- ½ green pointed pepper
- 600 gr tomatoes as ripe as posible
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sprigs mint
- 2 tbl spoon olive oil
- pepper and salt
- Before you cut the melon, remove a few balls with a scoop spoon. We put these in the soup afterwards to decorate.
- Cut the green pepper, watermelon and tomatoes into pieces. Put these pieces together with the garlic, olive oil and the leaves of one sprig of mint in the blender. I leave the skin of the tomato on, but wash well.
- Mix into a nice homogeneous soup. Taste and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve cold and decorate with the watermelon balls and a few mint leaves.
One response to “Watermelon soup, deliciously summery and refreshing”
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >