Orzo pasta, oven-cooked vegetables and rosemary
Orzo pasta that you can eat hot or cold. Let the vegetables cook in the oven for a while, but make sure they are still nice and crunchy. The smell and taste of rosemary provide that little bit extra...
Servings: 4 persons
- 1 red sweet pepper bell pepper
- 1 yellow sweet pepper bell pepper
- 1 green sweet pepper bell pepper
- 150 gr corn (you can grill a fresh corn cob, then cut the corn off. Or use canned corn)
- 50 gr black olives seedless
- 50 gr feta cheese
- 2 tbl spoon olive oil
- 2 tbl spoon rosemary (I finely chopped fresh rosemary)
- pepper and salt
Preheat your oven to 180º.
Spoel alle groenten schoon.Snij de drie paprika's in stukken (mag gfrof zijn, 2 x 2 cm)Rasp de look.Snij de olijven in schijfjes of halveer. Rinse all vegetables.Cut the three peppers into pieces (can be coarse, 2 x 2 cm)Grate the garlic.Cut the olives into slices or halves.
Put a pot of water on the heat and cook the orzo pasta according to the package instructions. Pour off the excess water when it is cooked.
Mix the oven-cooked vegetables through the orzo paste. Season a little more if necessary.
I save leftovers for the next day and then we eat the pasta cold as a snack with some extra fresh tomato.