Mustard dressing with honey
- 1 tblspoon olive oil
- 1 tblspoon mustard with seeds
- 1 tblspoon soja sauce I use the one with less salt
- 1 tblspoon honey or agave syrup
- Mix all the ingredients well together until you get a homogeneous sauce … ready.
- You can also use it to marinate fish or meat. Try a fresh salmon, sprinkle with the dressing and leave an hour in the fridge. Bake it on the hot plate or in the oven.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >