Mustard dressing with honey
- 1 tblspoon olive oil
- 1 tblspoon mustard with seeds
- 1 tblspoon soja sauce I use the one with less salt
- 1 tblspoon honey or agave syrup
- Mix all the ingredients well together until you get a homogeneous sauce … ready.
- You can also use it to marinate fish or meat. Try a fresh salmon, sprinkle with the dressing and leave an hour in the fridge. Bake it on the hot plate or in the oven.
Download my E-book
This booklet is my culinary ode to the Mediterranean cuisine; a collection of flavors and aromas that embody my passion for cooking, intended to inspire or enrich both the experienced chef and the home cook with the simplicity and purity of Mediterranean tastes. Easy recipes, accessible to everyone, and with a broad palette of flavors.Order here
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and amazing recipes.