Baked apple with figs and yogurt
- 2 apples
- 4 figs fresh
- 4 tblspoon agave syrup
- 4 tblspoon cocos blossom sugar
- 1 handfull grapes
- 1 tblspoon mint leaves fresh and chopped
- 1/2 lemon only the juice
- 200 gr greek yogurt
- 2 tblspoon olive oil
- Rinse the fruit under running water. It is not necesary to peel the apples. Cut them into half-inch slices and sprinkle with the 1/2-lemon juice. Put them in a bowl and add two spoons of agave syrup together with 2 tablespoons of coconut blossom sugar. Mix well.
- Cut the figs in half. Mix them with the other two spoons of agave syrup and coconut blossom sugar. Mix well.
- Heat a pan with two spoons of olive oil. Add the apples and allow baking / caramelizing. Do the same with the figs, but put them them with the cutting surface at the bottom . Let them bake on a low fire for a few minutes. It wil start caramelizing.
- Chop the fresh mint leaves. Cut the grapes in half. Serve the apples together with the figs on the plates. Add a spoon of greek yohurt and some fresh grapes. Sprinkle with some mint leaves. Have a nice day!
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >