Homemade ice pops with red fruits
A healthy and refreshing snack during the hot summer that will appeal to everyone ….
- 250 gr greek yogurt
- 50 ml almond milk
- 1 tblspoon maple syrup
- 1 tblspoon birch sugar = a natural sugar with a low Glycemic index, tastes like white granulated sugar
- 150 gr blueberries preferably fresh
- 150 gr mulberries
- 10 strawberries
- 10 raspberries
- 1 tspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tblspoon pistachio nuts chopped
- The preparation method is very simple. With the exception of the pistachio nuts, add all ingredients together in the blender and mix until homogeneous. If you would like some pieces of fruit in the ice creams, put them aside and add them separately when filling the molds.
- With a funnel I fill the molds to about 1/2 cm below the rim. I fill this with the pistachios. Put the lid on and place a stick in each mold. Depending on the type of shapes you have because some have a fixed lid with plastic stick ...
- Put in the freezer and let it freeze for 4 hours. To take them out of their mold you have to run some warm water over them ... I am curious what flavors you will try ...
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >