Vegan chocolate buckwheat pancakes with plums
- pancake pan small
- 300 ml coconut milk or almond milk
- 150 gr buckwheat flour
- 30 gr cacao powder pure
- 1+½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 vanilla stick
- 50 gr coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 10 plums
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- mint leaves
- Halve the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
- Mix all dry ingredients such as: buckwheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and coconut sugar together.
- Then add the milk and the seeds from the vanilla pod. Mix well. Set the dough aside for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the plums under cold water. Cut them in half, remove the pit and cut into wedges.
- Take a pancake pan, put a little coconut oil in it and let it get sufficiently warm. Pour in a generous spoonful of the dough. Depending on the Ø of your pan. These pancakes are slightly thicker than the regular ones, so I use a small pan. When the top of the pancake starts to bake / dry, turn it over with a spatula. Bake for another minute and put it on a plate. Repeat until the dough is used up. I was able to make a total of 10 pancakes.
- Serve with the sliced plums and drizzle with the maple syrup
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)