Tofu chocolate pudding
- 250 gr silken tofu or japanese tofu
- 1 tblspoon maple sirope or honey
- 1 vanilla stick the seeds
- 1 tspoon cacao powder
- 50 gr dark chocolate
- 50 gr white chocolate
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tblspoon pistachio nuts chopped
- 1 tblspoon shaved chocolate dark and white
- Put the tofu in a muslin and gently press out the excess water from the tofu. Break both the dark and white chocolate into pieces and let them melt separately. I have done this “metod of double boiler” so the chocolate will not burn.
- Divide the 250 gr tofu into two parts. Take 1 part tofu and mix with the melted dark chocolate, the syrup, cocoa powder and the pinch of salt. Put all of this in the blender and mix until you have a homogeneous mass. Take the second part tofu and mix with the melted white chocolate and the seeds from the vanilla pod. Put both mixes in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Now divide both puddings over the four glasses with a spoon or a piping bag. Finish with a bit of chopped pistachio nuts and shaved chocolate.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >