Timbale of avocado, black beans and tomatoes
- cooking pot
- 1 avocado
- 100 gr black beans dried
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ lime only the juice
- 1 tbl spoon olive oil
- 1 tbl spoon coriander chopped
- 2 tbl spoon chives chopped
- salt and pepper
- Place a pot of water on the heat and cook the beans according to the instructions on the package. Then let them cool for half an hour.
- Cut the avocado and cherry tomatoes into pieces. Place them in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with the lime juice. Mix well.
- When the beans have cooled, add them to the avocado and tomato along with the finely chopped coriander. Add a tablespoon of oil and mix. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the fridge for a while to cool down.
- I presented this salad as timbale. Take a metal ring (used for this purpose) and fill it with the salad. Finish the topping with chopped chives.
- A simple, tasty and filling salad, also delicious at the BBQ.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)