- food processor
- 600 gr cooked beetroot
- 125 gr ricotta
- 2 tbl spoon olive oil
- 4 drops anise extract
- ¼ teaspoon spicy red pepper powder
- ¼ onion
- 1 cloves garlic
- 3 tbl spoon pine nuts
- sakt and pepper
- 2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Cut the beetroot and onion into coarse pieces.Toast 1 tbsp of the pine nuts in a pan.
- In the cutter / food processor, add the beetroot together with the chopped onion, olive oil, 2 tbsp pine nuts, garlic, drops of anise flavour, paprika powder and 100 gr of the ricotta.Blend to a smooth creamy puree. If necessary, you can add some extra olive oil. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the dip into a bowl. Place 1 tbsp of the ricotta on top and decorate with the grilled pine nuts and sesame seeds.Serve with breadsticks or toast.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)