Berry salad with goat cheese and honey
- mandolin (optional)
- 150 gr baby spinach fresh leaves
- 50 gr argula salad
- 1 avocado
- ½ cucumber
- 2 radishes
- 180 gr goat cheese
- 125 gr blackberries
- 250 gr blueberries
- ¼ lemon only the juice
- 2 tbl spoon raw almonds chopped
- 1 handful young sprouts mix of sprouts
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tbl spoon olive oil
- 2 tbl spoon honey liquid
- salt and pepper
- Rinse the berries and vegetables and spin them dry.Cut the avocado into pieces and sprinkle with the lemon juice.Cut the cucumber into slices or strips.Cut the radishes and spring onions into thin slices.
- Take a serving plate. Mix the spinach and arugula together and place on the serving platter. Arrange the sliced avocado, cucumber, radishes and spring onions on top.Cut the goat cheese into slices or pieces, divide over the dish.Mix the berries and divide over the salad as well.Season with salt and pepper.Drizzle with the honey and olive oil.Finish with the young sprouts.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)