Smoked salmon with cucumber and celery salad
- 150 gr smoked salmon sirloin
- 125 gr greek yogurt
- 200 gr cucumber
- 2 stick celery
- ¼ red onion
- 2 teaspoon capers
- 2 teaspoon salmon roe
- ½ teaspoon tarragon
- ½ teaspoon dill
- 1 tablespoon spring onion rings
- ¼ lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Mix the Greek yogurt with the juice of 1/4 lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the celery and cucumber into very fine cubes / pieces.Chop the red onion.Cut the green leaves of a spring onion into fine rings.Cut the smoked salmon sirloin into slices.
- Mix the yogurt with the celery, cucumber, red onion, capers, salmon eggs, tarragon and dill. Taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Spoon the salad onto the plate and place the salmon slices on top. Garnish with some dill and extra salmon eggs.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)