Garlic soup with mango
- mixer / blender
- 300 gr raw almonds peeled
- 200 gr bread
- 250 gr mango
- 800 ml water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbl spoon vinegar
- 200 ml olive oil
- pinch salt
- 1 tbl spoon black sesame seeds
- Remove the skin from the mango and cut it into pieces.Peel the garlic cloves.Use the inside of white bread and tear into pieces.
- Put all ingredients together in the blender and let it mix for about 3 minutes. The aim is to get a smooth soup. If you notice that small pieces of almond are still present, it is best to pass the soup through a sieve. (put the soup in a sieve and push it through the sieve with the back of a ladle in rotating movements)
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours. Serve cold and garnish with some sesame seeds, pieces of mango or extra olive oil.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)