King oyster mushroom with fried garlic, egg and truffle oil
- baking pan
- hot plate
- 5 king oyster mushroom
- 4 eggs
- 12 cloves garlic
- 2 tbl spoon honey
- 1 tbl spoon teriyaki sauce or soja sauce
- 2 tbl spoon truffle oil
- salt and pepper
- parsley fresh
- 1 tbl spoon black sesame seeds
- 2 tbl spoon olive oil
- Cut the oyster mushrooms lengthwise into ½ cm thick slices. Diagonally make shallow cuts in the stem of the oyster mushroom.
- Mix the honey with teriyaki sauce and truffle oil. Divide this marinade with a brush over the king oyster mushrooms.
- Put the olive oil in a baking pan or on a hot plate and fry the oyster mushrooms on both sides until they start to colour.Finely chop the parsley.Separate the yolks from the whites and set them aside.
- Make a plate per person with the fried king oyster mushroom slices. Place the egg yolk in the center and finish with parsley, black sesame seeds, pepper, salt and a few drops of truffle oil.
- I make this as a side dish and serve it with, for example, skin-baked salmon or bream sea fish.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)