King oyster mushroom with fried garlic, egg and truffle oil
- baking pan
- hot plate
- 5 king oyster mushroom
- 4 eggs
- 12 cloves garlic
- 2 tbl spoon honey
- 1 tbl spoon teriyaki sauce or soja sauce
- 2 tbl spoon truffle oil
- salt and pepper
- parsley fresh
- 1 tbl spoon black sesame seeds
- 2 tbl spoon olive oil
- Cut the oyster mushrooms lengthwise into ½ cm thick slices. Diagonally make shallow cuts in the stem of the oyster mushroom.
- Mix the honey with teriyaki sauce and truffle oil. Divide this marinade with a brush over the king oyster mushrooms.
- Put the olive oil in a baking pan or on a hot plate and fry the oyster mushrooms on both sides until they start to colour.Finely chop the parsley.Separate the yolks from the whites and set them aside.
- Make a plate per person with the fried king oyster mushroom slices. Place the egg yolk in the center and finish with parsley, black sesame seeds, pepper, salt and a few drops of truffle oil.
- I make this as a side dish and serve it with, for example, skin-baked salmon or bream sea fish.
Download my E-book
This booklet is my culinary ode to the Mediterranean cuisine; a collection of flavors and aromas that embody my passion for cooking, intended to inspire or enrich both the experienced chef and the home cook with the simplicity and purity of Mediterranean tastes. Easy recipes, accessible to everyone, and with a broad palette of flavors.Order here
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and amazing recipes.