Refreshing coconut water with mint
- 1 liter kokoswater Unsweetened! You can by this in supermarkets or bio shops.
- 1 handfull mint leaves fresh
- 5 mint ice cubes
- 1 lime
- 5 cocktail sticks
- 15 raspberries or any other fruit
- Prepare a day before you want to serve this drink the ice cubes of mint. Fill the empty ice cubes with mint leaves and pour them afterwards with water. Put in the freezer. For myself, I bought molds to make large round ice cubes balls. Here I can add also a slice of lime. Put the coconut water in the fridge to be sure it is fresh when you serv it.
- Cut the lime into thin slices. Remove the mint leaves from the sprigs. Divide the coconut water over the glasses. Add extra fresh mint leaves and a slice of lime. Add the ice cubes. Serve very cold. Instead of separate glasses, I make a whole pitcher …
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)