Herb omelette with stir fried seitan
- 2 eggs
- 25 gr mix of fresh herbs basil, coriander, chives,…
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 pinch pepper and salt
- 1/2 red sweet pepper bell pepper
- 1/4 onion
- 2 tblspoon olive oil
- 150 gr seitan slices to wok
- Beat the eggs in a bowl together with the milk. Chop the herbs finely and add them to the egg mixture. Season with salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Heat the oil in a pan and pour the egg mixture into it. Meanwhile, you heat a tablespoon of oil in a wok and lightly fry the seitan. The pepper and onion cut them into thin strips and join them with the seitan. Wok until it is al done.
- If you have made the egg quite thick you may need to run it once so that the bottom would not burn. Once done, put the omelet on a plate. The seitan and vegetables on top with some extra coriander leaves and ready ..
Download my E-book
This booklet is my culinary ode to the Mediterranean cuisine; a collection of flavors and aromas that embody my passion for cooking, intended to inspire or enrich both the experienced chef and the home cook with the simplicity and purity of Mediterranean tastes. Easy recipes, accessible to everyone, and with a broad palette of flavors.Order here
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and amazing recipes.