Herb omelette with stir fried seitan
Eggs we don’t only eat them for breakfast, but also fits perfectly with a lunch or dinner …
- 2 eggs
- 25 gr mix of fresh herbs basil, coriander, chives,…
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 pinch pepper and salt
- 1/2 red sweet pepper bell pepper
- 1/4 onion
- 2 tblspoon olive oil
- 150 gr seitan slices to wok
- Beat the eggs in a bowl together with the milk. Chop the herbs finely and add them to the egg mixture. Season with salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Heat the oil in a pan and pour the egg mixture into it. Meanwhile, you heat a tablespoon of oil in a wok and lightly fry the seitan. The pepper and onion cut them into thin strips and join them with the seitan. Wok until it is al done.
- If you have made the egg quite thick you may need to run it once so that the bottom would not burn. Once done, put the omelet on a plate. The seitan and vegetables on top with some extra coriander leaves and ready ..
I like to combine a bit of greek yogurt with this plate. I mostly mix greek yogurt with shredded fresh chives, a little salt and pepper and you’re done…
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Leave a Reply