Macaroni salad with vegetables
- cooking pot
- 200 gr macaroni pasta
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 150 gr green beans
- ¼ onion
- 125 gr greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 2 tbl spoon dried fried onions
- 2 tbl spoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook the macaroni al dente according to the instructions on the package. I always add 1 tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt to the cooking water. When it is cooked, pour off the excess water and mix with 1 tbsp olive oil, let cool.
- Rinse the green beans. Cut them into pieces of 3 cm and boil them in water with a pinch of salt. If desired, you can cut off the tops first. Let them cool down afterwards.Rinse the cherry tomatoes and cut them into 4 wedges.Chop the onion into fine pieces.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with the mayonnaise.Put the macaroni, tomatoes, beans and onion in a mixing bowl and mix with the yogurt mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take a serving bowl, put the macaroni salad in it and finish with the basil leaves and fried onions.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)