Omelette with boletus, truffle and cottage cheese
- 2 frying pan
- 3 eggs
- 2 fresh boletus eryngii mushroom, porcini or other
- 120 gr cottage cheese
- 1 tblspoon truffle paste
- 1 tblspoon truffle caviar little pearls
- 2 tblspoon chives
- 2 tblspoon olive oil
- ½ tblspoon truffle oil
- 1 t spoon pink pepper
- salt and pepper
- Chop the chives and mix with the cottage cheese.Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.Brush the mushrooms and cut them into 1/2 cm slices.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the sliced mushrooms.In another frying pan, put 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry half of the eggs into an omelette. Place on a plate and fry the other half as well into an omelette.
- Spread the fried mushrooms on top of the fried omelette and apply some truffle cream/paste here and there. Spoon a generous spoonful of the cottage cheese on top. finish with the truffle caviar and drizzle with the truffle oil. To give the dish an extra touch of taste, I add some pink dried peppercorns.
Download my E-book
This booklet is my culinary ode to the Mediterranean cuisine; a collection of flavors and aromas that embody my passion for cooking, intended to inspire or enrich both the experienced chef and the home cook with the simplicity and purity of Mediterranean tastes. Easy recipes, accessible to everyone, and with a broad palette of flavors.Order here
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and amazing recipes.