Orzo pasta, oven-cooked vegetables and rosemary
Orzo pasta that you can eat hot or cold. Let the vegetables cook in the oven for a while, but make sure they are still nice and crunchy. The smell and taste of rosemary provide that little bit extra…
- cooking pot
- 1 red sweet pepper bell pepper
- 1 yellow sweet pepper bell pepper
- 1 green sweet pepper bell pepper
- 150 gr corn (you can grill a fresh corn cob, then cut the corn off. Or use canned corn)
- 50 gr black olives seedless
- 50 gr feta cheese
- 2 tbl spoon olive oil
- 2 tbl spoon rosemary (I finely chopped fresh rosemary)
- pepper and salt
- Preheat your oven to 180º.
- Spoel alle groenten schoon.Snij de drie paprika's in stukken (mag gfrof zijn, 2 x 2 cm)Rasp de look.Snij de olijven in schijfjes of halveer.
- Rinse all vegetables.Cut the three peppers into pieces (can be coarse, 2 x 2 cm)Grate the garlic.Cut the olives into slices or halves.
- Put a pot of water on the heat and cook the orzo pasta according to the package instructions. Pour off the excess water when it is cooked.
- Mix the oven-cooked vegetables through the orzo paste. Season a little more if necessary.
I save leftovers for the next day and then we eat the pasta cold as a snack with some extra fresh tomato.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Leave a Reply