Raspberry yogurt with toppings and honey
As simple as it can be and super tasty… Have a variety of toppings such as seeds, nuts and fruits that you like and enjoy your breakfast…
- 350 gr strawberries fresh
- 250 gr coconut yogurt or greek
- 2 tbl spoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tbl spoon sesame seeds
- 2 tbl spoon chopped almonds
- 1 tbl spoon chia seeds
- 4 tbl spoon liquid honey
- a few mint leaves
- Rinse the raspberries. Mix 250 gr fresh raspberries with the yogurt. When mixed, the raspberries break and the flavors will mix with the yogurt. I don't mix too long so that there are still bits in the yogurt.
- Divide this mixture between two plates or bowls.Divide the toppings such as sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and chopped almonds also between the two plates.
- Finally, drizzle each plate with two tablespoons of honey and finish with a few leaves of fresh mint.
- A fresh breakfast that doesn't require a lot of work. Just make sure you have enough choice of seeds and nuts in your pantry or make your own muesli…
How delicious can simplicity be… My breakfast usually consists of nuts, fruit, acai berries, yogurt or an egg. I try to avoid bread in the morning. But that it doesn’t always have to be complicated, you can see here in this simple recipe of raspberry yogurt. Have varied toppings in your pantry and put together your ideal yogurt. I’m going for a combination of raspberries and seeds… nice and fresh and crunchy, but above all, quick and healthy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Leave a Reply