Ricotta toast with warm tomatoes and honey
- 4 slices brood
- 4 bunches cherry tomatoes
- 300 gr ricotta
- 2 tbl spoon honey
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbl spoon olive oil
- 1 t spoon grain mustard
- 1 t spoon pink pepper dried
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180º.Sprinkle the bread slices with a little olive oil and season with a pinch of salt. Place in the oven or toaster until crisp and lightly colored.Rinse the tomatoes and place them on baking paper or an oven dish. Drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180º.
- Mix the ricotta cheese with 1 tbsp honey and season with a little pepper from the mill.Cut the spring onion into fine rings.
- Remove the slices of bread from the oven, spread with a generous layer of ricotta. Sprinkle the spring onion and pink pepper over it. I also added some grain mustard here and there. Place the tomatoes on top. Season with a little salt and drizzle with honey. I also added some sprouds to decorate.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)