- mixer / blender
- 500 gr strawberries fresh
- 3 tomatoes ripe, peeled
- 150 gr cucumber peeled
- 70 gr green sweet italian pepper
- 1 tbl spoon vinegar
- 2 tbl spoon olive oil
- 200 ml water
- 1 slice bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- Rinse the strawberries and remove the green. Peel the tomatoes. This can be done by placing them in boiling water for 2 minutes. Cut into pieces and collect the juice. Wash the green sweet pepper, peel the cucumber and cut both into pieces. Remove the crust from the bread and use only the white soft part.
- Now put all the ingredients from the list in the blender (or a jar if you work with the hand mixer). Mix well until you get a homogeneous soup. If you have a powerful mixer or blender, it is not necessary to strain the soup afterwards, otherwise it is best to pass the soup through a fine sieve.
- Taste and if desired you can add some extra salt, vinegar or garlic. I personally liked this combination of quantities the most. I served the soup in plates with some extra cucumber, strawberry and olive oil on top. Together with a piece of fresh bread this was a delicious lunch soup.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)