Tabbouleh of lentils
- 200 gr lentils dried
- 8 tomato cherry different verieties
- 1 handfull pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/2 lime only the juice
- 10 gr coriander fresh
- 10 gr mint leaves fresh
- 3 tblspoon olive oil
- pepper and salt
- Boil the lentils according to the instructions on the package. (Attention! There are verieties that you need to put in water the night before.) Let them leak and cool down.
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumber into small pieces. Chop the fresh herbs, coriander and mint, with a knife. Squeeze the 1/2 lime.
- In a mixing bowl you put togheter the lentils, pieces of tomato and cucumber, herbs, pomegranates, lime juice and olive oil. Mix well. Season with peppers and salt. Serve cold and sprinkle some extra pomegranate and some olive oil.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)