Toast with spinach, mint, Mozzarella and figs
- 4 slices fresh bread
- 50 gr spinach fresh "baby" leaves
- 1 tbl spoon fresh mint
- 150 gr Mozzarella
- 1 tbl spoon olive oil
- 2 figs big one, otherwise take one more
- 1 tbl spoon raisins I used Sultanas
- 1 tbl spoon almonds chopped crunchy, what they use for pastry
- 2 tbl spoon honey
- salt and pepper
- Drizzle the slices of bread with some olive oil and toast them in the toaster or oven.
- Finely chop the fresh spinach as well as the mint leaves. Mix spinach and mint together well.
- Cut the Mozzarella and figs into thin slices.
- Top the slices of bread with the chopped spinach and mint. Place the mozzarella and figs on top. Finish the toasts with a few raisins and the crunchy chopped almonds. Season a little with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the honey at the end.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)