Vegan chocolate brownie
- 120 gr flour can be almond flour or regular pastry flour
- 225 gr chocolate melted, vegan and pure or ordinary dark chocolate
- 100 ml almond milk
- 3 tblspoon maple sirope
- 3 tblspoon coconut oil
- 3 tblspoon cacao powder
- 10 gr baking powder
- 1 pinch bicarbonaat zout
- 2 tspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tblspoon chopped cocos
- 2 tblspoon chopped peanuts
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix well. (Flour, baking powder, bicarbonate, cocoa powder, chopped nuts, grated coconut) Melt the chocolate “au bain marie”.
- In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients (melted chocolate, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, milk). Mix well.
- Add both mixtures together and if the dough is too dry add a little milk.
- Take a baking tin (I had a cake tin of 30 x 10 cm) and put a sheet of baking paper in it. Divide the dough over the mold. Bake for 25 minutes at 180º
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and sprinkle the top with some extra ground coconut. Cut the brownie into pieces. Serve warm with a little bit of vegan vanilla ice cream.
Download my E-book
This booklet is my culinary ode to the Mediterranean cuisine; a collection of flavors and aromas that embody my passion for cooking, intended to inspire or enrich both the experienced chef and the home cook with the simplicity and purity of Mediterranean tastes. Easy recipes, accessible to everyone, and with a broad palette of flavors.Order here
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and amazing recipes.