Warm grapes, burrata cheese and pomegranate seed salad
- 1 Burrata cheese a full round of cheese
- 2 pomegranate
- 1 bunch blue grapes
- 2 tbl spoon almond flakes
- ¼ lemon only the juice
- ½ tbl spoon honey
- 1 handful arugula
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbl spoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200º.Rinse the bunch of grapes under running water. Place them in an oven dish and put them in the oven for 25 minutes at 180º – 200º.
- Squeeze one pomegranate for the juice. Remove the seeds from the other pomegranate. Mix the juice of one pomegranate with the juice of 1/4 lemon and the honey. Heat this on a low heat untill it is thickened. This is your dressing sauce.Cut the spring onion into fine rings.Toast the almond flakes. I do this over a low heat in a small pan. I don't add any fat because nuts already have oils and they are released when you heat them.
- Now prepare your dish. Place the arugula lettuce on the plate, sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds. Add the Burrata cheese. Remove the grapes from the oven and add them. Cut open the Burrata cheese. Drizzle with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Finally, sprinkle the spring onion and almond flakes on top and some of the pomegranate sauce.
2 responses to “Warm grapes, burrata cheese and pomegranate seed salad”
Download my E-book
This booklet is my culinary ode to the Mediterranean cuisine; a collection of flavors and aromas that embody my passion for cooking, intended to inspire or enrich both the experienced chef and the home cook with the simplicity and purity of Mediterranean tastes. Easy recipes, accessible to everyone, and with a broad palette of flavors.Order here
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and amazing recipes.