White cabbage steaks, oven baked, with parsley dressing
- cutter / blender
- 1 white cabbage
- 4 tbl spoon olive oil
- 1 t spoon tarragon dried
- 1 t spoon oregano
- ½ t spoon spicy red pepper powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbl spoon grated parmesan
Ingredients for the parsley dressing:
- 2 handful leaf parsley fresh
- 3 tbl spoon olive oil
- ½ clove garlic
- ¼ lemon juice
- 1 tbl spoon grated parmesan
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180º. Line a baking tray with baking paper.Cut off the hard part at the bottom of the white cabbage. Then cut slices of about 1.5 cm thick. Place these on the baking tray. Now make the herb oil to grease the cabbage. Mix the olive oil, tarragon, oregano, spicy paprika powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spread over the white cabbage, turn it over and brush this side as well. Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese on top. Place in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
We make the parsley dressing:
- Put all ingredients (parsley, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, grated parmesan, pepper and salt in the cutter / blender. Blend until everything is mixed and you have a firm dressing. If necessary you can add a spoonful of olive oil or water.
- Remove the white cabbage from the oven and cover it partially with the parsley. If desired, add some herbs like pepper from the mill and extra parmesan cheese…
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)