Make your own chocolate
- 150 gr coconut butter
- 2 tblspoon cocoa powder raw
- 1 tblspoon coconut blossom sugar
- 2 tblspoon pistachio nuts chopped
- 1 tspoon orange zest grated shell
- Peel the pistachio nuts and chop them, put aside. Take an orange and grate the skin. Let the coconut butter melt “au bain marie”. (Less than 40ºC)
- When the coconut butter is melted, mix the cocoa powder, the coconut blossom sugar and orange zest. Mix well. You can now use small molds to pour the chocolate,for example: fill the ice cubes to half or fill the baking tray of small madeleine cookies. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios.
- Put in the fridge for about an hour to cool down and stiffening the chocolate. Keep it a few minutes at room temperature and then you can get the chocolate out of the molds.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)