Make your own chocolate
- 150 gr coconut butter
- 2 tblspoon cocoa powder raw
- 1 tblspoon coconut blossom sugar
- 2 tblspoon pistachio nuts chopped
- 1 tspoon orange zest grated shell
- Peel the pistachio nuts and chop them, put aside. Take an orange and grate the skin. Let the coconut butter melt “au bain marie”. (Less than 40ºC)
- When the coconut butter is melted, mix the cocoa powder, the coconut blossom sugar and orange zest. Mix well. You can now use small molds to pour the chocolate,for example: fill the ice cubes to half or fill the baking tray of small madeleine cookies. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios.
- Put in the fridge for about an hour to cool down and stiffening the chocolate. Keep it a few minutes at room temperature and then you can get the chocolate out of the molds.
Download my E-book
This booklet is my culinary ode to the Mediterranean cuisine; a collection of flavors and aromas that embody my passion for cooking, intended to inspire or enrich both the experienced chef and the home cook with the simplicity and purity of Mediterranean tastes. Easy recipes, accessible to everyone, and with a broad palette of flavors.Order here
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and amazing recipes.