Make your own chocolate
- 150 gr coconut butter
- 2 tblspoon cocoa powder raw
- 1 tblspoon coconut blossom sugar
- 2 tblspoon pistachio nuts chopped
- 1 tspoon orange zest grated shell
- Peel the pistachio nuts and chop them, put aside. Take an orange and grate the skin. Let the coconut butter melt “au bain marie”. (Less than 40ºC)
- When the coconut butter is melted, mix the cocoa powder, the coconut blossom sugar and orange zest. Mix well. You can now use small molds to pour the chocolate,for example: fill the ice cubes to half or fill the baking tray of small madeleine cookies. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios.
- Put in the fridge for about an hour to cool down and stiffening the chocolate. Keep it a few minutes at room temperature and then you can get the chocolate out of the molds.
Instead of coconut flour sugar you can also add finely chopped dates and finish with hazelnuts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Leave a Reply