Cappuccino chia pudding with yogurt and cinnamon
- coffee maker
- beater milk foam
- 150 gr greek yogurt
- 250 ml cappuccino milk + coffee
- 5 tbl spoon chia seeds
- 2 tbl spoon agave syrup
- 2 tbl spoon milk foam optional
- 1 tspoon cinnamon
- First make a cappuccino with warm milk. That is about 200 ml of milk + 50 ml of coffee. Mix this coffee with the 5 tablespoons of chia seeds, a large tablespoon of agave syrup and ¾ teaspoon of cinnamon.You can make this mixture the night before and let it set in the fridge. I do like a lukewarm breakfast so I make this in the morning and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt with ½ tablespoon of agave syrup and divide it between the two glasses. When the chia pudding has become sufficiently firm, divide it on top of the yoghurt over the two glasses.
- Warm up 100 ml of milk and beat with a beater so that you get milk foam (optional). Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and you're done.
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Preparation is everything! “Meal prepping” ... Download and print your -Mediterranian kitchen-inspired- weekly planner including shopping list. Need inspiration?weekly organiser >
Een etentje met vrienden of famillie? Zorg voor extra zuiderse sfeer en beluister mijn -SECRETOS DEL SUR- Spotify list” (dank aan DJ Beatz voor de finetuning)