Fresh kiwi lemonade
A fresh kiwi lemonade full of vitamins and a delicious thirst quencher.
- 4 lemons only the juice
- 5 kiwi
- 3 star anise stars
- 90 gr white sugar or 3 tblspoons of honey
- 1,5 liter Water
- 1 pinch salt
- Halve the lemons and squeeze the juice. Pour this juice into a cooking pot together with the sugar or honey (whatever you choose). Put on a low fire and simmer for a while. In the meantime add the pinch of salt and star anise. Stir well and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the kiwis and cut them into pieces. Take the pot of the fire and add the kiwi. Mix it all with a mixer. (Not too long because the black seeds shouldn't be mixed)
- Pour it all through a fine sieve. Push the pulp through the sieve with help of the back of a soup spoon. Only the black seeds should stay into the sieve.
- Pour into a jar. Fill the jar up with cold water (with or without bubbles) to a total of about 2 liters. Add some ice cubes. Mix well.
Download my E-book
This booklet is my culinary ode to the Mediterranean cuisine; a collection of flavors and aromas that embody my passion for cooking, intended to inspire or enrich both the experienced chef and the home cook with the simplicity and purity of Mediterranean tastes. Easy recipes, accessible to everyone, and with a broad palette of flavors.Order here
I am Patricia, energetic 40'er, architect, business manager and food blogger. Living in Andalusia but from Flanders - Belgium. Mother of 2 active and creative kids who, together with my husband Geert, form the tasting team of the first order!
Cooking has become a passion. Everything starts with devising an original recipe and that’s when my love for food photography & styling comes across… In my blog you will get to know my healthy Mediterranean fusion cuisine!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest news and amazing recipes.